Why we love... Leuchtturm notebooks
As a stationery shop it's no surprise that we love a good notebook and for us Leuchtturm is one of our favourites. So we thought we'd share what it is we love so much about it.
For us this is one of the best things about Leuchtturm notebooks. It lies open on any page thanks to its thread-bound spine which makes it really easy to write on.
2. Top quality paper
At 80 g/sqm you might get some ghosting, depending what you write with, but the quality of the ink-proof paper means it can take most things you throw at it with no bleed through, even with a fountain pen.
3. The different choices of paper
Plain, ruled, dotted or squared paper options make them a great choice whether writing, doodling or designing is your thing.
4. The amazing range of colours
Leuchtturm notebooks really do come in every colour of the rainbow and a whole load more on top. Teamed with several sizes to choose from we really think there is one for everyone!
We also love...
- The page numbers and index page for the truly organised
- The elasticated band that holds the notebook closed, great if you often slip papers inside your notebook
- The hard and soft cover options
- The pocket on the inside back cover for important scraps of paper (and secret messages!)
- The two bookmark ribbons to have more than one project on the go