Rhodia Composition Notebook B5
The "Composition book" is a type of clothbound notebook commonly used by writers and students in the USA because it is durable and dependable.
The original has a marble black and white cover with a label on the front, and the paper is traditionally available “college ruled”, with horizontal lines at 9/32” intervals and a vertical margin at 11/4 from the left of the page.
By giving it the incomparable orange and black look, Rhodia reinterprets the great classic in two canvas-backed clothbound notebooks with elegant grey rulings.
- Coated card cover perfectly waterproof & flexible
- Canvas-backed threadbound notebook
- 80 non microperforated sheets, grey ruling
- Available in "college ruled" lined 9/32in (7mm) with 11/4in (3 mm) margin and in 5 x 5 squared
- Orange front and back pages
- Perfect flat opening