Posca Pen 1M
POSCA markers are the perfect tool for drawing, colouring, scrapbooking, tableware and upcycling. Permanent on porous surfaces and erasable on most smooth non-porous materials, your creations can be protected with a fixative varnish. The tip can be taken off and washed under the tap (unlike a fine-point felt-tip pen).
The 1M is the ideal POSCA for small-format creations with its small size and its extra-fine bullet tip. 0.7–1 MM EXTRA FINE TIP
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Stable pigments.
- Quick drying with strong UV resistance.
- Permanent and bleed-proof on paper and card (as it absorbs into the fibres), and can be made permanent on terracotta, porcelain and glass by baking for 45 minutes (220°C - 160°C) and spraying with clear varnish.
- Textiles – iron on reverse to make permanent.
- Metal, plastic and wood – spray with clear varnish to make permanent.
- Mix the shades while the paint is wet and overlay colours on top of one another when they dry.