Museum Aquarelle Colour Pencils - Box of 76 colours
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
MUSEUM AQUARELLE is not only a water-soluble pencil; it is a watercolour in a pencil form. MUSEUM AQUARELLE colour pencils are developed and produced in our Geneva workshop, in close collaboration with master watercolour artists. Their extra-fine quality makes them perfect both for watercolour painting and for artistic drawing.
- Water-soluble, soft, smooth, strong lead
- Dry or wet drawing on all media (paper, cardboard)
- Watercolour, wash drawing, shading
- 3.8mm diameter for clean and accurate lines
- Maximum covering power and ultra-high pigment concentration
- Matt finish, hexagonal shape, matt cap faithfully reproduces the lead colour
Colour identification number and lightfastness indication
- Premium FSC™ certified cedar wood
- Made in Switzerland